Sunday, March 29, 2009

Mature naked wife


Welcome to mature naked wife

Genesis 2:24,25 For this cause a man shall leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave to his wife; and they shall become one flesh. And the man and his wife were both naked and were not ashamed. The second part of God's plan for marriage involves construction. You may be noticing a parallel t ... So the last week has been…normal. I feel required to throw on a declaimer. The drunken actions of the last update that left me and my brain….pickled is a rare event. The last time I had so much as a minor headache from alcohol was the Christmas party. Sadie and I don't but maybe once every three or ...

To Friend or Not To Friend the Ex.

Skeletons in my closet: To Friend or Not t0 Friend the Ex. {Note to my Ex-Boyfriend, who is probably reading this: I’m sorry. I’m not ready, and I don’t know if I’ll ever be. I’m a jerk for making this story public. I hope you understand that I truly want to help other people figure out th...

Read the full post from PurpleCar

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

via Blogdigger blog search for mature naked wife.




CLICK HERE!

All About:

No comments:

Post a Comment